The directors of the company mainly appoint the company secretary. This person is responsible for handling the administrative tasks of the company. Company secretaries are mainly responsible for supporting out different legal and administrative responsibilities. The company secretary requires no formal training. This is the person who is mainly efficient as well as organized. This person must have a proper understanding of their business structure. Some of the facts about the company secretary Singapore have been discussed in this article.
Different roles and responsibilities of the company secretary to know about
Below are some of the roles and responsibilities of the company secretary:
- The company secretary mainly ensures that the affairs of the particular company are conducted in the particular manner which is specified in the memorandum as well as articles of association of the company.
- The company secretary mainly helps in conducting committee meetings, board meetings, and general meetings.
- This personnel is responsible for maintaining the minutes of the different meetings as mentioned above.
- The company secretary mainly carries out all the procedures, that is related to the transfer and transmission, allotment, and buy the shares of the company.
- They mainly advise the board of directors about their legal obligations.
- They also provide guidance to the directors about their responsibilities as well as duties.
- They also need to perform as assigned by the board.
Top benefits of hiring an accounting firm in Singapore
- Accounts are the vital areas of the company. This mainly decides whether the company is in loss or gain. This is one of the important benefits of hiring an accounting firm.
- The professionals of the accounting firm Singapore mainly know everything about the organization. They can help in saving a lot of time.
- The accounting firm helps in saving the tax money. They can take into account the cost-cutting aspect for the company. These accounting firms mainly take care of the unessential expenses.
- Accounting firms need to make sure no person in the company is being overpaid. The collection of payments from their clients is mainly done on time. The tax is collected in a professional manner.
- At the time of running a company, one can have a number of legal complications. An accounting firm mainly keeps a track of all their activities as well as transactions in a systematic order.
These are some of the important facts to know about company secretaries in Singapore.